I've to say that I'm really astonished with the kind of effort people do to keep PM-SE Q&S with such high quality. And I would like to ask:
Is Quality Management on/off topic in PM-SE? By Quality Management, I mean using quality techniques like: quality management systems, TQM, Continuous improvement, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Zero Defects, TOC, BPM, CMMI, ...
I'm asking this because:
- Confused: From the PM-SE FAQ, I can't see Quality Management in-topic however I can see quality-management tag. I checked all Q&As under this tag, almost 90% should be re-tagged as quality-assurance. Only 1 question is about Quality Management and I think it's off-topic but I don't know why it's not flagged.
- Interested: Since I'm interested to see QMSE site and since Quality Management is off-topic here (if I understood correctly), I had created new proposal to have Quality Management Q&A site on Aread51. And I've no problem to delete the proposal if my understanding is not correct but in this case Quality Management should be mentioned in PM-SE FAQ.
Examples of questions that are related to Quality Management:
- Kaizen vs Six Segma, what's the pros and cons of each over other?
- What are the most common problems that you have faced in the quality management systems you have used?
- Quality is about changes for better. What techniques you follow to make changes less resistible from workers?
- What are the Quality Management best practices you follow in your organization?