"When goods cannot cross borders, armies will."
Frédéric Bastiat (1801–1850)
- Former intelligence operator now turned independent Agile coach
- Twitter: @steven_feeney
- Website: www.stevenfeeney.com
- Guest lecturer at University of London
- Winner Lean Startup London and alumni of Startup Bootcamp
I cannot guarantee my behaviour on Stack Exchange is always appropriate.
- Politics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 699 699 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 525 525 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 229 Why is President Trump making such a big deal about fake news, and specifically targeting reputable organizations like The New York Times and CNN?
- 58 Why did flatbread dominate the Middle East but Europe adopted raised breads?
- 55 Is it dangerous to rope together on an ascent of hard packed ice?
- 47 Why doesn't Arthur keep his promise in Passengers?
- 47 As a native English speaker, which two further languages would give me the most travel utility worldwide?
- 45 What is the point of asking the Prime Minister about their engagements for the rest of the day?
- 37 How handle a situation in which a domain-expert has fabricated his history of expertise?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
-2 Are moderators able to move comment threads to chat? Dec 11 '14