My focus is on collaborating with customers and team members to build awesome software products. I frequently use Agile-Scrum/XP or Kanban coupled with concepts from Lean and SixSigma.
My north star is the customer. I love learning what works and doesn't through observation, measurement, and hands-on interaction. I prefer data over intuition in my decision making but can also appreciate the value of time. I work best with teams of diverse individuals that love to share ideas and invent better ways of doing things.
A great team can achieve anything.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '16 at 17:08
Top network posts
- 90 What is the weighting difference between Epic/Story/Task
- 21 Running a sprint from Wednesday till Wednesday
- 11 How to deal with unavoidable on-demand tasks in Scrum? Or should we even try?
- 11 Development team are not meeting sprint deadlines
- 9 From user stories to product, where and when to do graphic design?
- 9 How to justify sprints in a largely reactive business?
- 8 Why management is more concerned of JIRA hours than of following Scrum values?
- View more network posts →