Member for 10 years, 7 months
Author of "Reinventing Communication" a book about communication, project management, system design and complexity published by Routledge. Editor of "The Practitioner's Handbook of Project Performance: Agile, Waterfall and Beyond published by Routledge.
Business leader, project management practitioner, theorist, writer and speaker. Advisory Board Member of the College of Business and Information Technology at Lawrence Technological University.
Gives workshops, keynotes and presentations worldwide. Presentations (with links to recordings) include a Masterclass for the UK Government's Major Projects Knowledge Hub on project performance and the London School of Economics on using uncertainty to gain competitive advantage, as well as presentations at places such as the Project Governance and Controls Symposium at the Australian Defense Force Academy, PMI Sydney, Ecole Militaire in Paris and the IPMA Global Congress in Rotterdam.
Past Board Member of the College of Performance Management. the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and not those of any company or organization with which I'm affiliated.
Top network posts
- 60 Is it bad manners or practice to request "Read Receipt" to all mails sent from my account?
- 36 How do you convince a client to use Agile Methods?
- 25 Minimum Project Management Practices for One-Man Software Projects
- 15 Should I work with another manager or take on his responsibilities?
- 15 No trust between Project Manager and Sponsor
- 13 Are the 'Project Charter', 'PID', 'SoW', and the 'Project Proposal' different names for the same thing?
- 13 What are the fundamental differences between a functional manager and a project manager and is it possible to switch between the two?
- View more network posts →