Author of "Reinventing Communication" a book about project management, system design and complexity by Gower Publishing.
Project management practitioner, theorist, writer and speaker. PMP and MAPM. Adjunct Professor of Management at Lawrence Technological University.
Gives workshops, keynotes and presentations worldwide. Recently presented at the London School of Economics, the Project Governance and Controls Symposium at the Australian Defense Force Academy, PMI Sydney, Ecole Militaire in Paris and IPMA 2014 Global Congress in Rotterdam.
Board Member of the College of Performance Management. the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and not those of company or organization with which I'm affiliated.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
37 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 57 Is it bad manners or practice to request "Read Receipt" to all mails sent from my account?
- 36 How do you convince a client to use Agile Methods?
- 24 Minimum Project Management Practices for One-Man Software Projects
- 15 Should I work with another manager or take on his responsibilities?
- 14 No trust between Project Manager and Sponsor
- 13 Are the 'Project Charter', 'PID', 'SoW', and the 'Project Proposal' different names for the same thing?
- 13 What are the fundamental differences between a functional manager and a project manager and is it possible to switch between the two?
- View more network posts →