I am a project management specialist (PMP certified) with over 16 years professional experience gained as a consultant, project manager and IT specialist through a variety of sectors, ranging from automotive to real estate. Working with many commercial and non-profit organizations, I have held technical and non-technical lead roles on a wide range of projects, from setting up global IT operations to implementing complex, large-scale new systems. I have a special interest in project management communications with a focus on IT projects. I blog on the subject at http://maysix.com.au/blog/
Member for 8 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '14 at 9:07
Top network posts
- 33 What makes an effective email status report? Why?
- 24 Definition of Project Success
- 17 Creative way to introduce new team member
- 12 Are Agile and Scrum proprietary names and methods, and who is entitled to sell them (train & certify)?
- 12 What is the best way to manage a person who shows very little interest in work?
- 10 Is development experience required to become a PM in the IT sector?
- 8 Driving process change within a company that only has recently viewed its software as a competitive advantage
- View more network posts →