Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 872 872 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Project Management 798 798 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How can I use $variable in a shell brace expansion of a sequence?
- 44 What is the difference between a Relational and Non-Relational Database?
- 37 Tail - how to quit tail and restore terminal window?
- 25 While hatch means "to emerge from an egg", is there an equivalent word for "to emerge from a crysalis or cocoon"
- 17 How to remove multiple lines per occurrence in a file?
- 15 Using named pipes with bash - Problem with data loss
- 15 What should I use when cut doesn't cut it?
- View more network posts →