I'm here because I believe in the StackExchange value proposition, allowing experts to connect and provide answers in the best (that I've seen to date) format for future digestion.
IMHO this model beats the pants off any other forum or discussion board I've ever been a part of, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this community great. :)
When it comes to programming, I'm a Mort.
Cleveland, OH, United States
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '16 at 15:53
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 518 518 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 379 379 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Super User 343 343 22 gold badges33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 309 309 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Using CreateDialog in VBA in an Attempt to Create Modeless Dialog Boxes
- 11 Windows 10 Double-clicks on single click
- 10 Inline error checking in VBA
- 8 Excel table not formatting new rows appropriately - where does formatting come from?
- 7 What should I use to maintain leather seats?
- 7 Using a pattern of features as datum BOTH individually and as a group, for different FCFs
- 7 Adding a lubricant to an already lubricious material, how is CoF affected?
- View more network posts →