Things should be as simple as possible but not any simpler. −1=2ᶻ+3ᶻ, but from there, I don't know more about z, I think you can't solve it
- Stack Overflow 22.8k 22.8k 6868 gold badges204204 silver badges393393 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1616 gold badges5454 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.2k 3.2k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 How to sort with lambda in Python
- 200 How to mount an ISO file?
- 191 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 102 Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 95 Why is %s better than + for concatenation?
- 92 JSTL if tag for equal strings
- 86 What is high cohesion and how to use it / make it?
- View more network posts →