Software Engineer turned Project Manager.
I started with my current company fresh out of college in 1999 as a software engineer and have slowly moved into management. Over the years I've gotten to experience very dynamic projects and various team sizes. We tend to use a lot of Agile and Lean principles, but tailor the specifics to each project.
My current responsibilities cover the range of managing multiple projects, working on business development and client relationships, and helping out with recruiting. While I've gotten some experience at each of these, I know there is still much I don't know.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 11 '16 at 18:35
Top network posts
- 15 Is it acceptable to terminate an interview early?
- 13 Why are estimates treated like deadlines?
- 7 How to handle confusion of "user stories" term in agile methodology?
- 7 When is time tracking too detailed?
- 7 How to suggest project improvements in a rigid / narrow-minded environment?
- 6 Estimating when the development team won't estimate
- 6 Should our Tech Manager or Product Manager be the Project Manager?
- View more network posts →