Gonçalo Peres 龚燿禄
Educator, researcher and consultant on IS and IT, delivering thought leading solutions that impact people's lives and turning ideas into reality.
Most of my core skills rely on bridging Mathematics and Technology with Business acumen to provide data-driven solutions to business problems, create new business opportunities and improve processes and decision making.
I have been fortunate enough to help enterprises in more than 18 countries (across 4 continents) advising and consulting small business owners and global companies, while managing multidisciplinary teams across distributed locations.
Since I remember I was always actively involved with the community around me, giving back, and for over 10 years my involvement with humanitarian causes has been growing. Apart from being a blood donor, these past years I had the opportunity to promote the healthy living in Sierra Leone, to support the Portuguese community during COVID-19 - with the help of amazing people. I am grateful to be able to provide, since 2016, computing power to advance cutting-edge scientific researches on topics related to health, poverty, sustainability and others. My actions demonstrate my belief that real power comes from serving and loving others.
EXPERTISE AND HONORS
• Data and Analytics for Digital Transformation.
• Growth by Innovation and Strategy.
• Management and Communication skills.
• Technical experience on systems, various programming languages and web technologies.
• I have been honored for Leadership, Navigation and Seamanship by the Portuguese Navy (Comdt Alcobia Portugal) after a transatlantic crossing and a military and naval based formation.
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 429 429 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 409 409 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 395 395 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Project Management 393 393 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 How do I find the unknown program enabled during Start-Up?
- 17 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sklearn'
- 16 Who made the Nazgûl's swords?
- 10 I feel ashamed about my old code
- 9 I made unwanted advances towards a female colleague
- 8 Cooking octopus: simple boil or broth?
- 7 "Kit de Unhas": de onde vem esta expressão?
- View more network posts →