Experienced manager with a background in IT-enabled business change projects, but also experienced in infrastructure and resource management projects. Currently self-employed and working as a contract / consultant PM.
Outside work, keen on dinghy sailing, golf, rugby, and, above all, my family.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 8:23
Top network posts
- 36 PMP vs PRINCE2 - Why one rather than the other?
- 21 "Start to finish" dependency example?
- 18 Can (and should) Agile be used for Infrastructure projects?
- 15 Is it still possible to use formal methods if the organization has chosen not to adopt them?
- 14 In MS Project, can I create a task whose duration depends on two milestones?
- 12 Does a PM need qualifications and training?
- 12 Risk Management: How do you overcome risk resistance?
- View more network posts →