Retired manager with a background in IT-enabled business change projects, but also experienced in infrastructure and resource management projects. Previously self-employed and working as a contract / consultant PM.
Outside work, keen on dinghy sailing, golf, rugby, and, above all, my family.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '20 at 16:23
Top network posts
- 36 PMP vs PRINCE2 - Why one rather than the other?
- 21 "Start to finish" dependency example?
- 20 Designing for the future in an agile environment
- 19 Can (and should) Agile be used for Infrastructure projects?
- 15 In MS Project, can I create a task whose duration depends on two milestones?
- 15 Is it still possible to use formal methods if the organization has chosen not to adopt them?
- 13 How to handle business change within an agile development environment?
- View more network posts →