Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 9 years
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '19 at 17:37
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 141.8k 141.8k 4545 gold badges410410 silver badges592592 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 33.1k 33.1k 1111 gold badges7575 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 30.2k 30.2k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 12.9k 12.9k 2121 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1325 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 375 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 262 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 257 How do you unit test private methods?
- 231 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
-3 Project Management self-evaluation: let's get critical! Jun 12 '12