Author of Quicksands of Software Development, a book about some of the annoying and disruptive situations occurring in software development projects that make developers' jobs difficult and frustrating... with some possible solutions to fix things.
Other random thoughts:
- The (not really) Scrum Master job description (6 min read)
- Waterfall was a mistake on most software projects (7 min read)
- Think Agile? Think recycling! (3 min read)
- Product Increments. Sometimes just for show, with no pants on. (7 min read)
- The WSDL is not the SOAP web service (10 min read)
Top network posts
- 107 How to add a hook to the application context initialization event?
- 105 Web service differences between REST and RPC
- 81 Responsibility for arrangement of elements - frontend or backend?
- 81 Is Planning Poker Bad for Software Development Teams?
- 74 javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Class *** nor any of its super class is known to this context
- 59 Log4j - priority value and param name concept explanation
- 56 SOAP headers versus HTTP headers
- View more network posts →