Web Developer/One Man Army.
- I wish that "CUA" would mean "Vim compatible".
- Atlassian products are awesome.
- IntelliJ has the best IDEs.
- Windows is as good as Linux because I can run KiTTY and a web browser on it.
- Hypocrisy is my favorite band.
- I like coffee.
- Java isn't so bad, after all.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 '11 at 12:16
Top network posts
- 9 Curses for PHP on Windows
- 9 Why can't Vim open a 100 MB text file when I have 16 GB RAM?
- 8 Should I disable swap file if I have lots of RAM or should I move it to a virtual RAM drive?
- 8 Unsafe, super-fast cross-process memory buffer?
- 7 Front Controller vs. Façade pattern
- 7 What if someone is voting me down or up continuously?
- 6 Include JS and CSS to selected pages in magento layout
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 23 '11