Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '13 at 10:48
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 967 967 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 639 639 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Source 423 423 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 349 349 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 mongod command not recognized when trying to connect to a mongodb server
- 45 How do you deal with the emotions of not being the one to find the cause of a bug?
- 37 How can I discover a mongo database's structure
- 32 Report a security issue to a project hosted at GitHub
- 27 When should I tell my new employer about an already-planned vacation?
- 13 Django REST Framework nested resource key "id" unaccessible
- 13 Who do you list as your supervisor from a previous job, and do the usual "rules of references" still apply?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 9 '13