Todd A. Jacobs♦
Author of Scrum First Aid, a recipe book for fixing Scrum challenges and anti-patterns. Agile coach and DevOps evangelist. Writer, speaker, Rubyist, and IT automation champion. Empowering teams and delivering results since Banyan VINES was a thing.
- Stack Overflow 68.6k 68.6k 1313 gold badges119119 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Project Management♦ 42.6k 42.6k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 511 Replace whole line containing a string using Sed
- 278 What is the difference between an annotated and unannotated tag?
- 157 bash echo number of lines of file given in a bash variable without the file name
- 146 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 145 How can I revert multiple Git commits (already pushed) to a published repository?
- 138 How to avoid merge-commit hell on GitHub/BitBucket
- 129 What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- View more network posts →