Tech Program Manager working for Creditas (amongst top 10 FinTechs in Brazil) who loves his work and is always available to discuss the best approach to do things. As a leader, I seek for having not only the code done but the end user needs solved (which sometimes means no coding at all).
I'm a little freaky about organization; I have (I believe) an above-the-average tendency to make sure not only coding is done but also documentation is updated and the 'non-code' is also done properly.
After some years, I realized that coding is only a very small part of IT job: if coding is most of the work, then the work is being done wrongly!
I'm also interested in volunteer activities (especially digital inclusion), so if you need a hand from a Portuguese / Spanish / English speaker, feel free to drop me a message.
- Project Management♦ 7.8k 7.8k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 899 899 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 427 427 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 257 257 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Why is Lord Eddard nicknamed Ned?
- 25 Dealing with a coworker who keeps making the same mistakes over and over
- 21 Is it correct to refer to a 'post mortem' session even for successful projects?
- 20 How to comment and uncomment blocks of code in the Office VBA Editor
- 18 Should I collect all the phones before a meeting?
- 16 What's difference between "depends on" and "is blocked by" relations between issues in Jira next-gen board?
- 14 What are specific ways to learn meaningful information about company culture in interviews?
- View more network posts →