I am a founder of Agilers. I'm idealistic about software development and strongly believe in it as a craft with a bit of art.
I enjoy experimenting with all flavors of Agile and Lean practices. I really love to write software, read about software, think about it, and blog about it.
I am mostly a Java/Groovy developer but also a CEO which means also a product owner, marketer, accountant, and any other of those roles if required to run my business.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 29 '12 at 7:45
Top network posts
- 38 Why use story points instead of hours for estimating?
- 18 How to separate interface from implementation in Grails services?
- 13 Why do Scrum adoptions fail?
- 9 Is the PM's required knowledge in agile environment changing nowadays?
- 8 How to actually empower self-organized team to remove its member?
- 8 Is there any data to show planning poker produces better estimates than individuals?
- 7 Improve performance of feature X - should that be a new user story or something else?
- View more network posts →