Mark C. Wallace
I support the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - the newest Federal agency. In my odd spare bits of time I ponder information risk management, cyber security, information assurance and martial arts (Aikido, Taiji, Horse Archery and Jodo)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
19 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 at 12:49
- History♦ 28.6k 28.6k 99 gold badges8686 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Project Management 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why did people have so many children in Victorian times?
- 86 How did archers judge distance before range finders?
- 78 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 57 How would a king's servants prove that they are on a task given by the king?
- 45 How did the American Civil War help the U.S economy recover from the Panic of 1857 given that civil wars are extremely destructive?
- 42 Did people in China resort to cannibalism during the reign of Mao?
- 41 What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- View more network posts →