Mark C. Wallace
I support the Department of Homeland Security's Federal Network Resilience program. In my odd spare bits of time I ponder information risk management, cyber security, information assurance and martial arts.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 11:46
Top network posts
- 92 Why did people have so many children in Victorian times?
- 74 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 45 How did the American Civil War help the U.S economy recover from the Panic of 1857 given that civil wars are extremely destructive?
- 42 Did people in China resort to cannibalism during the reign of Mao?
- 40 What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- 36 What are these historical references (from a novel)?
- 32 How did the Roman state verify citizenship?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
4 Let's get critical: Mar 2014 Site Self-Evaluation Mar 17 '14
4 Should we accept tool recommendations? May 21 '13
3 Revisiting Tool Recommendation Questions Dec 13 '12
3 Let's get critical: Dec 2013 Site Self-Evaluation Dec 16 '13
2 Can we develop a “should slug”? Oct 24 '12
2 Does our site need active editors? Feb 7 '14