At my current job, since 2006, I have developed and maintained a large online video editing application with an OpenLaszlo SWF(Flash) client front-end, PHP back-end and MySQL database on a Linux Web server. I have done much testing with video and audio on the HTML5 run-time for R&D into the possibility of porting the video editing application to run completely in HTML5 in the future. I have also developed JQuery Mobile client front-ends to interface with the same PHP back-end.
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 339 339 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Project Management 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 22 What should I do if my employer can't afford to pay me but refuses to lay me off in Ontario, Canada?
- 19 htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 17 What are the benefits of having fixed length sprints for agile?
- 5 How to remove hidden MacOS files from a zip file?
- 5 Regex to trim spaces from the end of unknown length strings of words
- View more network posts →