Team Leader, Toastmaster, Agile enthusiast, focused on continuous learning and self-improvement, deeply believing, that creating software is all about people. Twitter (http://twitter.com/p_leszczynski)
Member for 9 years
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '12 at 19:49
Top network posts
- 46 Why would teams use the Fibonacci sequence for story points?
- 16 Different ways of running Retrospectives
- 15 Why use story points instead of hours for estimating?
- 13 Should a team leader/project manager be a public speaker
- 11 Maintenance Project: How to evaluate team's performance?
- 9 Number of people in a team that need to communicate with the client?
- 8 Documents needed for everyday changing requirements
- View more network posts →