I’m a Kanban and Agile enthusiast, and as such, I’m doing my best to help my fellow colleagues to be better at their profession. It is also important to me to give ideas back to the community and exchange practical things with others, so I started the Budapest Lean and Kanban Meetup group, where organise events and keep presentations and workshops.
Professional career and more details on my website.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '16 at 21:27
- Project Management 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 297 297 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 126 126 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Are 40 hour work-weeks (no overtime) acceptable for development teams?
- 25 Why can't the ScrumMaster and the project manager be the same person?
- 19 How to integrate a remote person in a Scrum team?
- 19 How to rspec mock open-uri?
- 18 Should I explain the root cause of a bug when a client asks for it?
- 17 How to handle CEO "priority" requests that affect existing client deadlines?
- 17 What are the benefits of having fixed length sprints for agile?
- View more network posts →