I have over 30 years experience in all phases of software development and delivery. I have administered a variety of midrange servers, and worked with systems from PCs to Mainframes.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 14 '12 at 3:02
- Server Fault 25.5k 25.5k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8k 8k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 What is a vertical tab?
- 181 What are CLOSE_WAIT and TIME_WAIT states?
- 81 How do you use an identity file with rsync?
- 79 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 55 What are software and hardware interrupts, and how are they processed?
- 45 Why does the system have /etc/sudoers.d? How should I edit it?
- 42 If a person's name is Null then how would it break the database?
- View more network posts →