I am currently Technical Project Manager at National Geographic. I manage three globally distributed teams developing key software for our digital platform.
I am a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
Previously I was the Agile Project Coordinator and Scrum Master at the Office of Digital and Design Innovation (ODDI), Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) in Washington, DC. I managed four scrum teams (located in Washington, DC and Kosice, Slovakia) developing software products for use by Voice of America (VOA) and other media organizations within the BBG as well as its global affiliates.
- Finalist for “Best Mobile Media & Publishing App” in the 2015 GSMA Global Mobile Awards
- Meffy Awards Finalist under the Mobile Service category.
- Appy awards finalist under the Multicultural Media App category.
- Nominee for Best Mobile Publishing Product or Service by the GSMA at the 2014 Mobile World Congress.
Previously I was the Software Project Manager and ScrumMaster at Hanley Wood, Washington DC. Hanley Wood is The No. 1 Media Company covering the Construction industry. Hanley Wood Business Media publishes more than 20 magazines including Builder, Architect and Remodeling. I managed four global Scrum teams - two in Hyderabad, India, one in Montevideo, Uruguay and one in Washington DC, USA.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 at 10:36
Top network posts
- 24 In Scrum, how to estimate research stories?
- 16 1 Hour to 2.5 Long Scrums Every Day - Is this Crazy?
- 16 How do you name Sprints in Scrum?
- 15 How to keep WIP down with swarming in Agile/Scrum teams?
- 15 Can we have zero point stories?
- 13 Should I remove a User Story from a Sprint in progress if I know we can't complete it?
- 12 In our Agile/Scrum team, should we move or split incomplete stories?
- View more network posts →