metrologist [not a weatherman, a measurement engineer], saver of heirloom seeds, one really terrible chef
Top network posts
- 67 How to estimate amount of work/man hours for an unfamiliar task?
- 31 Will too much time-lapse photography reduce a DSLR's life, or cause any other damage?
- 19 Option pricing before Black-Scholes
- 14 TDD and UML together
- 13 How are cryptography and speech recognition technology applied to forecasting financial markets?
- 11 What is the Project Management book that left the most impact on you?
- 9 Strict or pragmatic Scrum?
- View more network posts →