PMP certified Software Project Lead (Waterfall) and Scrum Master/Solutions Lead (Agile) in the Wireless Test & Measurement Industry
Interests : Chess (Tournaments, Competing, Online Blitz, Coaching) - Beginner Coach and former USCF Club Tournament Director - About 1700 USCF when I finished my last tournament a year ago (yeah, it's been a while!) - Find me on chess.com and ICC with the same handle.
Always love to help!
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '13 at 16:43
- Chess 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 323 323 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 318 318 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Can staying late look like something bad?
- 53 Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 45 Saying no to celebration lunch
- 24 When Spider-man revealed his identity during Civil War, why did Osborn say he "broke the rules"?
- 21 Is it technically a checkmate if the king is not in check, but all moves will result in check?
- 20 How to improve my blitz skills?
- 18 How to automatically evaluate a player's performance in a game?
- View more network posts →