Agile coach and evangelist, but I still love developing software.
Current project: working on a 2D side-scroller video game with my kids. Gotta get them into software early :)
Member for 6 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '19 at 16:52
- Project Management 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 718 718 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- User Experience 546 546 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 How do I regain managerial control of my "self-organizing" team?
- 24 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- 20 When does a Scrum Team assign story points to the stories in the Scrum methodology?
- 19 What are some commonly tracked metrics in Kanban?
- 17 Scrum Master uses random number generator to assign task numbers to the sprint. Is this how Agile software development normally works?
- 14 Is gauging a team's performance using scores assigned by other stakeholders valuable?
- 14 Why do all the teams that I have worked with always finish a sprint without completion of all the stories?
- View more network posts →