Embedded systems programmer on the journey to mobile device enlightenment via the path of client server development. A graybeard, without the beard.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '16 at 16:26
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 515 515 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Travel 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 226 226 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 As a Brit working in America, how can I get my American colleagues to stop mocking my accent/spelling?
- 39 What is the significance of 1946-02-14 08:34:56?
- 19 Inhabitant of a hospital?
- 15 Phrase when you offer someone something but it's really them who are paying for it
- 12 I have a black eye. How do I respond to the inevitable curiosity and protect my workplace reputation?
- 12 Is there an idiom for disappointment caused due to last minute cancellation of plans?
- 11 Where tipping is expected, is that a business expense?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 25 '16