- Project Management 702 702 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- User Experience 623 623 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 275 275 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 170 170 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 157 157 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Should I empty the wrongly filled fields or leave as user has filled after validation message?
- 13 when a software project is behind schedule should we add manpower?
- 13 What can I do to mitigate the risk presented by moderately skilled developers?
- 9 When can a project's wrong estimates be justified?
- 7 Is there an Agile or Scrum method without Iterations / Sprints?
- 6 Best way to deal with developers whose work is always unsatisfactory
- 5 How much independence should project managers have?
- View more network posts →