(Last updated 2013-11-25.)
Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
Selected questions, etc.:
- Windows error codes (MSDN), e.g. 0xC000042C for STATUS_ELEVATION_REQUIRED.
- End-of-line identifier in VB.NET?
- How to determine if a .NET assembly was built for x86 or x64?
- Good tutorial for WinDbg?
- C++ reference - sample memmove
- The difference between + and & for joining strings in VB.NET
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 1 at 13:26
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 1919 gold badges8989 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Super User 8.6k 8.6k 1616 gold badges6262 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1231 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 150 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 135 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 132 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 123 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 117 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 96 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →