Average Joe programmer who is always looking to improve, learn and where possible offer help to those who want it.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '19 at 0:52
- Code Review 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Parenting 541 541 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 Run a Java Application as a Service on Linux
- 58 How can I deal with feeling overwhelmed as a new developer in a new position?
- 32 When creating an api should I stick with small functions and many calls, or a few calls and large functions?
- 32 Is it ok to use goto in catch?
- 28 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 23 Create a re-usable class to get different values from enum attribute decorations
- 20 Is it appropriate to ask colleagues for their mobile numbers on the first working day?
- View more network posts →