Trevor K. Nelson
A Senior Program/Project Manager with over 20 years of experience, primarily in the Construction, Design, and Non-profit sectors, but with a passion for project management & leadership development in general. I am certified as both an IPMA Level C Certified Project Manager by IPMA and a PMP Project Management Professional by PMI.
I currently serve as the Chair of PM4NGOs (www.pm4ngos.org), an organization focused on improving pm in the International Aid/Dev sector. Former Vice-President of asapm (IPMA-USA) (www.asapm.org), the US Member Association of IPMA, focused on improving the practice of project management.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '13 at 18:46
Top network posts
- 30 What's the difference between Scope Creep vs Scope Change?
- 26 What is the difference between Project and Product Management?
- 21 Dealing with a coworker who keeps making the same mistakes over and over
- 21 Career path in project management
- 14 Is imposing "impossible deadlines" a Management Technique?
- 11 Handling difficult customers
- 9 What does PMP Certification guarantee about a person?
- View more network posts →